Thursday, January 31, 2008

1-der-ful day

I don't know what else i could have started this post with, seriously. and that makes me think of 1d, lol. 1d'05 hmm, i wonder how teeny i used to be? ;X

its the last day of janurary. how time flies.
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender


[this part wasn't the wonderful part]
I fell asleep while studying yesterday, thus i was in this panicked state the moment i woke up in the morning. I hadn't done much reading before i fell asleep, just so you know. I think it might be adrenaline or something, I actually managed to revise everything in bio in an hour. Or maybe because i'm just energetic. Its a surprising fact, given my slow rate or doing things normally -.-

Studied chem in school and on the way to school [btw the taxi fare from tampines mall to ahs was like a freaking 8 bucks] yadda, yadda. Didn't pay much attention during other lessons and I had siyun revise chem with me? Kaiying im' sorry i made you bored D:


I conclude i'm such a lifeless freak D:
that's the result of uhh, slacking in the evening, thinking you can stay up at night and complete your revision, and then fall asleep after reading a sentence which would result in you having to study and study and study after you wake up in the morning.
[/this part wasnt the wonderful part]


AND YES, bowling peopleeee there's going to be breakfast NEXTNEXT THURSDAY!
-slaps ANNA LIM up down left right centre front back 100000 times and then winks at her ;D-



here's the wonderful part! I don't think i'll fail chem! [i think] and i'm certain i won't fail bio!
that seriously put me in a good mood because i was worrying about what i should do with myself if i don't fulfil the requirements to go to olomouc D:

having the last four periods being filled with tests is abit unbeatable. Two sciences together = double kill. The day ended just like that.




here's the more wonderful part! I FINALLY had the time to have lunch with my friends ;D walked down with siyun and kaiying, met ashley for lunch at eastpoint. SRSLY ashley, take care of your body la please -.- (smacks you too) we talked about alot of random things we grabbed from the air, but mostly about things revolving around SL o.O

[i'm sorry i don't have time to blog about the DAMNFUNNY convos, its 1:30 am here btw]



here's the even MORE wonderful part! I WENT SHOPPING FOR 4+ HOURS TODAY :D

walked around TM and century with my mom and bought a pair of shorts and 3 tshirts from IPZONE, a sleeveless top from isetan, two ripples flipflops and two pairs of pumps from mondo :D

topped with PEPPER LUNCH. 5 bucks for the delicious rice is so worth it, i'll consider eating it everday!


I also found 3 pretty dresses, i'm going to buy one of them soon, I'm still trying hard to find a schoolbag, and i need a skirt and that's it. Sounded pretty damned materialistic but omg which girl doesn't like shopping HUH, HUH, HUH?

4+ hours of shopping resulted in me being like -duh- so tired now D: i still have to complete my SS after this, so i won't blog anymore.




THIS IS SUCH A TOTALLY BORING BLOGPOST CONSIDERING HOW FANTASTIC MY DAD HAD BEEN D:


especially for
annia: cheerup darling :D
ashley: GETWELL SOON AND STOP EATING ALL THOSE STUPID FOOD D:



TAGREPLIES
30jan
ashley: HELLO! in comlab agn. LOL DANCE LATER blahhhh btw e costume is fugly ! GO FOR LUNCH SOMEDAY OKKK! :D
{HAHA HELLO :D lollll i know i heard that its fuglyyyy haha WE HAD LUNCH TODAY YAY! ^_^}

31jan
kaiying: puma is the name of a wild cat! and lol p and vp came to my class too!
{HAHA ohyah! how about adidas! LOL the goddess of victory hmm, and rarr they LOVE our classes D:}

anon
: i HATE NIKE, now thats a clue
{OMG SRSLY? and this is your 25th tag here nice anon. and you haven't told me if you've watched sorakara -.- WHY DO YOU HATE NIKE lol. its not my favourite brand either hahaha}

isabel
: haha even i have gone out shopping too! XD my mum dragged me (practically) into a clothes shop to have me buy sth for myself for cny..
isabel
: orh.. now i know ashley blogs on emma's blog during com lab orh hor.. XD
{LOL WHY DRAG D: shopping is damn fun rarrr, and hahahaha ashley always does that yo :D}



MOVIMENTUM

No comments: